- Rose Barn Cottages at Red House Farm 44 High Street, Great Eversden, Cambridge, CB23 1HW. A ten minute walk from our Hall. Contact Paul or Margaret Tebbit Tel. 01223 262154 or 07885 329556.
- Guest suite at Church Farm Cottage in Little Eversden. A short walk from our Hall.
- Private rooms with ensuite in Great Eversden. A short walk from our Hall.
- Private double room with own bathroom and shower in Harlton.
- Self-contained garden studio in Orwell.
- Three bed studio in Toft.
- Kingston Barns are luxury holiday barns on Bourn Road, Kingston, Cambridge, CB23 2NP. Tel. 01223 264520 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Highfield Farm Touring Park in Comberton has pitches for tents, caravans and campervans.
If you plan to sell alcoholic drinks when you hire the Hall we recommend Banquet Inn a local business offering a mobile bar service. Banquet Inn have supplied the bar at events for our Hall. A Temporary Event Notice under the Licensing Act 2003 will need to be applied for, but only after approval by the Village Hall Committee Chair.
If you need a caterer for your event at our Hall Boxed Events cater for weddings, parties and private dining, and corporate events. They have recently catered for a wedding at our hall.
Cam Spice is a local Indian restaurant that won Best Restaurant & Takeaway in East Anglia at the Asian Restaurant and Takeaway Awards. The restaurant is just short walk from our Hall if you want to dine in.
La Pergola is a local Italian restaurant that won best Italian Restaurant in England 2018.
Blind Panic is a local 7 piece Rock ‘n’ Roll band who play music from the 60s, and 70s and beyond!
Hair and Beauty
If you are looking for a hair stylist for your wedding or another special occasion Phie at Phie’s Salon does bridal hair in traditional and modern styles.
Victoria Watson Beauty based in Kingston Barns offers Decléor facials, massage, manicures, pedicures, waxing and more.
Park and Ride
A1 Cabco Taxis Tel. 01223 313131
CamCab 01223 704704
Panther 01223 715715
Shelford Taxi 01223 843488